Mommy makeup

                     MOMMY MAKEUP

                  
                            Readmore 



                                GREEN BLACK 



There’s a saying, "Necessity is the mother of invention". Well... it is also the mother of Mommy Makeup® !


After being professional makeup artist for over 15 + years, I had the privilege to work for and with some of the best brands and talent in the beauty industry... I LOVED discovering new products and figuring out creative, modern, and pretty looks!
THEN I gave birth to my first daughter… And between feedings, and pumpings and diaper changes and doctor appointments and so on and so on, I found that I barely had time to brush my teeth let alone put on my makeup!

Website link MOMMY MAKEUP




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post