Ebike reviews

I have just bought a Fiido electric bike to work for the first time, with all my training as a qualified electrician. I have an e-bike for about a year now and use it a couple of times a week. Today I went out for the first time with my new Fiido. My experience of electric bikes is pretty poor so I can hardly compare to the Fiido.



 I’m sure I’ll like it. I started using my ebike with a little training wheels for getting over the obstacles in front of my workplace. When I got home I had no way to stop, and no idea how to control it, but I had the time to read on the Fiido instructions, and even though I can’t say I really understood it yet, it gave me a good start. But let’s go back a bit: when I first got my ebike I used it to go to work and cycle there. I got used to it, but now I go by bus. I cycle from my home to work, and by bus from work to home. My old one was a folding ebike which I never used. The frame collapsed every time I stopped, or I didn’t want to stop and I had to push hard to get it to function. My new one is a Fiido Evo which is designed for easy movement and easy storage. I didn’t actually know it was designed for electric bikes and I had to look for it in my city. It’s a great product. You have many options, and not much options, I would say. When I saw it, I told myself “I love the look, this will be perfect for me”.

 It is black, with large blue graphics. On the side of the bike you have a large light, and on the front it has two lights, one that lights when you activate it, and one that lights when you deactivate it.

I had to learn how to manage these lights, and I have never taken a look at how it works. I just used to stop, start and go. I know that the light of my electric bike has to be on. How to use it: Once you have it on, it shows how to use it in English and French. You turn it on and off with the button on the side. This button also lights it in blue. There is a big flashing light in the back that shows you the distance of the battery. You will hear a sound each time you press the button. If the light is green, you go. If it’s yellow, you go. If it’s red, you stop. But you can’t go again until you’ve pressed the button. But I started with the light on and I did not think it was red. When I got to my work I turned the lights on, and stopped by my home. I stopped once to eat. I was walking a bit fast, with a little help of the pedals, and I had to push really hard to stop. Then I came back to my office and left. My old ebike wasn’t really heavy, it was really easy to move and I could take it with me anywhere. This one is a lot heavier. It’s a bit hard to balance, because it’s not only the weight of the bike but also the weight of the battery. When you get in the saddle it’s a bit hard. But you can sit on it when you’re not pedaling. When I got on the Fiido, I put it on its first position: bike in front, bike with its back upright, not

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post