The Easiest Way To Make Money Online Perday $100

 The Easiest Way To Make Money Online Per Day $100 

Survey Junkie is the highest rated survey site on Trust Pilot. Click


Survey junkie Free login click 

Ages 16 and up

Opt-ins must live in the US, Canada, or Australia.




Note: This is my experience

I love the idea of taking online surveys and earning money especially when I can take those surveys from my couch and from home I absolutely love this idea so I wanted to test exactly how much money you could make in seven days on survey junkie stick around I'm going to show you exactly how much I made.

help you crush your debt and live payment free when I was being off thirty five thousand dollars in student loan debt one of the ways that I earned extra money or just extra perks that I didn't have to technically spend money on was by taking online surveys I really liked this idea because I could take the survey get points and then exchange those points for various gift cards now I did this a lot back when I was paying off debt and I'm still doing it today just so that I can get gift cards to spend on birthdays or Christmas cash and I'm not tapping into my budget so survey junkie is an online survey platform that connects you with other companies who want to know your opinion on various products and services and genuinely want to know what you think so I've been using survey junkie for a couple of years now but I wanted to kind of set the rewind here and show you exactly how much you could earn in just seven days so let me get into the stats of exactly what I did for seven days and how long it took me first I took a total of

26 surveys it took me a hundred and three minutes and I earned the low three hundred and forty-one points now the way that the point system works and survey junkie is just about one point equals one penny and then you have to meet a ten dollar minimum threshold to exchange those points for gift cards the big gift cards that they offer our II gift cards so they are emailed to you you can get some for Amazon Target Starbucks there's a whole bunch on there so 341 points is three dollars and forty-one cents which is way way way below minimum wage like this is abysmal in terms of how much I earned now one thing to know is that 26 survey number some of those surveys I didn't fully qualify for and sometimes I felt like I was getting stuck in like a link train of different URLs and so I'd be caught spinning in a cycle and some of those surveys I didn't fully qualify for a lot of the times though what I like about survey junkie is they will give you two to three points just for trying is like okay sorry we wasted your time so that is nice but sometimes the surveys would give me an error message and I wouldn't get any points and that was really frustrating so the surveys that are we taking ranged in different topics some were about financial products some we're about video games some were about grocery shopping listening to the radio alcohol all these different things now the best way that you can get matched up with the right survey is making sure you fill out your profile completely tell them what your interests are what your demographic is you do have to share a lot of personal information through the platform however everything is anonymous through survey junkie and then once you hit that ten dollar minimum payout then you can exchange those four gift cards I only made just just under three dollars and fifty cents in one week so at this rate of just spending about 15 minutes per day then it's going to take me about three weeks to hit that ten dollar minimum amount another thing to know is based upon the number of surveys that I took I averaged about 13 points earned per survey now how do I spent more time I think I could have earned a little bit more points but honestly I have other stuff to do and I have other ways that I can make way more money than survey junkie so I really kept it to about 15 to 20 minutes per day if you want to try survey junkie I will leave my link below for you to sign up and check it out and hopefully you are earning more than me 3.40 one sense right I mean in terms of an hourly rate that's just really terrible for what you can earn here in the States I think when I was working at Chili's as a waitress my per hour rate was two dollars and 15 cents but I was making tips on top of it so this is worse than Chili's guys if you like online surveys be sure to check out survey junkie for more tips on savings.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post